Thu 12 November 11:30am GMT
Oxford English Testing offers resources which will unlock your teaching time and make testing quick and easy at the same time.
You can do the following tasks online:
- Assign placement and examination practice tests in a few straightforward steps
- Test students remotely or on site
- Reduce marking time with automated scoring and feedback
- Record results automatically
- Use Placement test results on CEFR scale to place students into groups
About Simon Beeston
Simon taught EFL through the 1980s both in the UK and overseas and completed his DTEFLA and MA in Applied Linguistics before joining Cambridge ESOL in 1992 to work on the IELTS revision. He went on to manage the Pretesting Unit before becoming a Senior Validation manager working on a variety of test development projects. He left the world of ELT to work for five years in the commercial sector as Director of E-learning for a professional training company before joining Oxford University Press in 2006 as Head of Test
About Andrew Scott
Andrew is the ‚technical guru‘, if you have any technical questions about the testing system, please contact him as the main person at Oxford English Testing Online Support.
CLICK HERE for a 32 min recording of the event