Submissions / 13th Virtual Round Table WebConference 28-30 April 2022
We look forward to your presentations about edtech tools, learning apps, games, websites and webservices (LMS etc) for language teaching and learning.
Do you want to present your favorite tool, app or game? We are looking forward to hearing all about it in 10min / 20min presentations or 1h workshops.
In particular we are looking for experience, ‚How to…‘ sessions, workshops and tips on how to use the following tools for language teaching and learning…
- MS Teams/ OneNote Class, Moodle, Google Classroom, Canvas, Edmodo, Schoology and other LMS Learning Management Systems
- Zoom, WebEx, Adobe, GoToMeeting and other video conferencing tools
- Padlet, Wakelet, Miro, Google Jamboard, Google slides, shared Whiteboards, and other sticky notes whiteboard tools
- Quizlet (Live), Kahoot, Google Forms, Mentimeter and other quiz or assment tools
- FutureLearn, Coursera, Udemy, LinkedIn Learning and other platforms for learning content
- Video editing software, Flipgrid, Audacity, Playpos.it, Screencast-O-matic, Powtoon and other video creation/ video scribing tools or apps
- Google Translate, MS Translate and other dictionary apps
- Mozilla Hubs, OpenSim, CoSpaces, Altspace and other 3D tools
- DuoLingo, Minecraft, CoSpaces, video games, games and even more games
- Tools and apps for user generated content
- and more….
Deadline: 10 April 2022