- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
VRT4 Unconference I
20. April 2012 @ 10:30 pm - 21. April 2012 @ 12:00 am
Friday, 20 April 2012- 10:30pm GMT | 7:30am Tokyo (Saturday) | 3:30pm Los Angeles
For World Time click here http://tinyurl.com/20April1030pmGMT
Adobe ConnectPro (enter as guest)
What is an unconference?
An unconference is a participant-driven meeting. The term „unconference“ has been applied, or self-applied, to a wide range of gatherings that try to avoid one or more aspects of a conventional conference, such as high fees, sponsored presentations, and top-down organization.
See Wikipedia on ‚Unconference‚.
How does an unconference work online?
All of the participants in the VRT4 room have voice and webcam capabilities and there will be a whiteboard to collect topics which might be of interest by the participants.
1) Brainstorm topics which you would like to discuss and write them on the whiteboard.
2) Vote for the 2 or 3 most popular topics using polls.
3) Next join one of the 2 or 3 break-out rooms to and discuss your favorite topic for about 30min. Adobe Connect has break-out rooms capabilities but it can also be a simple skype group chat.
4) Finally, come back together at the end of the unconference session to summarise to the other groups your results.
5) Please save your text chat and your whiteboard and your brain storming activities somehow so that we can enjoy the results too.
Enjoy meeting other conference participants!